Many people say that actor Christopher Walken has an unconventional look. Some people even say that he looks like a villain. But who else out there looks like Christopher Walken? Let’s take a look at some celebrities who share similar features with the actor.
Table of Contents
1) What is the Walken Look?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it is subjective. However, some common characteristics that are often associated with the “Walken look” include: angular features, piercing eyes, a sharp nose, and thin lips. Walken is also known for his unique hairstyles, which often involve slicked-back hair or a wild, unkempt look. In general, people who are said to resemble Walken tend to have an unconventional or eccentric appearance.
2) The Origins of the Walken Look
Christopher Walken is known for his unique look, which has been described as “intense” and “edgy.” Walken’s look is often imitated by others, and has even been the subject of Halloween costumes. The origins of the Walken look are unclear, but it is likely that it is a combination of his natural features and his choice of hairstyle and clothing. Walken’s look is often seen as cool and stylish, and he has even been named one of the most stylish men alive.
3) How to Get the Walken Look
Christopher Walken is known for his unique and eccentric style. To get the Walken look, start with his signature hairstyle. This involves slicking back your hair with gel and adding a little bit of height at the crown. For your wardrobe, look for well-tailored suits in dark colors. Add a pop of color with a brightly colored shirt or tie. Finish off the look with a pair of glasses.
4) What to Wear to Look Like Christopher Walken
There are a few things you can do to look like Christopher Walken. First, you’ll need to get a suit that fits you well. Walken is known for his sharp, tailored look, so make sure your suit is well-fitted and looks good on you. You’ll also need to get a wig that resembles Walken’s signature hairstyle. Once you have your suit and wig, practice your Walken impression until you have it down perfectly. Then, when you go out in public, make sure you act like Walken would – be confident, charismatic, and a little bit weird. If you can do all of these things, you’ll definitely look like Christopher Walken.
5) The Best Christopher Walken Impersonators
1) Gary Oldman is an English actor, filmmaker, and musician. He is considered to be one of the greatest actors of all time. Oldman has been nominated for an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, and two Golden Globe Awards. He has also won a Critics’ Choice Award, a Saturn Award, and an Empire Award.
2) Willem Dafoe is an American actor. He has been nominated for an Academy Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and three Screen Actors Guild Awards. Dafoe has also won the Volpi Cup for Best Actor, and the Best Actor Award at the Cannes Film Festival.
3) Tim Roth is an English actor and director. He has been nominated for an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, and a Golden Globe Award. Roth has also won the Best Actor Award at the Cannes Film Festival.
4) John Malkovich is an American actor, director, and producer. He has been nominated for an Academy Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and four BAFTA Awards. Malkovich has also won a Tony Award, and an Emmy Award.
5) Steve Buscemi is an American actor, director, and screenwriter. He has been nominated for an Academy Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and four Emmy Awards. Buscemi has also won a Grammy Award, and two Satellite Awards.
6) Walken Look-alikes Around the World
There are many people around the world who look like Christopher Walken, and some of them even make a living off of it. In the United States, there are several Walken look-alikes who work as professional impersonators. One of the most popular is Mike Binder, who has appeared on several television shows and movies.
Binder isn’t the only one cashing in on his Walken-esque features. In Australia, there’s a man named Shane Fitzgerald who works as a professional Walken impersonator. Fitzgerald even has a website where you can book him for events.
And it’s not just men who resemble the iconic actor. In Brazil, there’s a woman named Alessandra Negrini who does an impressive Walken impression. She’s even appeared on Brazilian television shows and commercials.
So, if you’re ever in need of a Walken fix, you now know where to look. There are plenty of people around the world who are happy to oblige.